MycoTick Shield is a comprehensive mushroom formula for individuals with tick and vector-borne health concerns.Vector-borne health impacts can manifest in numerous ways: low energy, brain fog, immune and microbiome imbalances, impaired detoxification pathways, joint stiffness, and others.*
MycoTick Shield provides broad-spectrum support to help balance immune function, optimize energy production, restore detox pathways, and promote overall wellness.*Botanically Enhanced Mushrooms: A Revolutionary Formulation Method
MycoTick Shield contains four powerful adaptogenic mushrooms, grown in the USA in carefully controlled indoor environments. The mushrooms in MycoTick Shield are enhanced during cultivation, by using a specialized herbal growth medium containing sixteen potent botanicals which impart additional immune-supportive and detoxification properties to the mushrooms. Research confirms that adding specific nutrients to mushroom growth medium allows the nutrients to become incorporated into the full-grown mushroom mycelium.
While other supplement companies may combine herbs with mushrooms into a finished formula, our revolutionary cultivation method directly enhances the beneficial properties of the mushrooms themselves. Pre-published data show that herbally-enhanced mushroom formulas outperform the same regular mushroom formulas, in tests with specific pathogenic microbes.*
The four mushroom varieties in MycoTick Shield are rich in active compounds that give them a diverse range of health-promoting properties specific to immune function, detoxification, neurological health, and other areas. This formula offers comprehensive, broad-spectrum support for immunity and total-body wellness in the face of tick and vector-borne concerns.*
- Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) is the lead mushroom in this formula and is a well-known adaptogenic “longevity mushroom” prized in Asian herbalism. Reishi contains over 400 active compounds and has been extensively studied in numerous areas of health. It is shown to significantly improve immune defenses, support neurological function, promote detoxification, and provide essential support for energy production, among other vital benefits.*
- Turkey tail (Trametes versicolor) is included as another potent immune modulator, which works by inducing expression of specific immune components. It is also shown to help combat fatigue, with robust support for the body’s energy production systems. It also provides antioxidant and free radical scavenging benefits.*
- Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis) plays a supportive role in this formula. Cordyceps is a classical adaptogenic mushroom and contains over 200 active compounds that are shown to promote health through multiple mechanisms. Primary benefits include support for immune function, antioxidant activity, energy production, neurological health, and others.*
- Shitake (Lentinula edodes) supports and balances numerous aspects of immune function, including support for gut immunity.*
- PLUS: Beta-1, 3-glucan (purified from Saccharomyces cerevisiae)—potent compounds found in fungi that are shown to boost the activity of specific immune cells. Beta-1, 3-glucans are added to the finished formula to provide additional synergistic immune support.*
Because they’re grown on a blend of sixteen powerful immune and adaptogenic herbs, the four mushroom varieties in MycoTick Shield are fortified with additional beneficial compounds that further support immune function, detoxification capacity, and other areas. These mushrooms provide more significant support than traditionally grown mushrooms, as observed in both laboratory test results and the clinical setting.*
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules, 1-2 times a day, or as recommended by your healthcare provider
|Serving Size: 3 capsules|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV**|
|MycoTick Shield Proprietary Blend of Herbally Enhanced Mushrooms Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) ,Turkey tail (Trametes versicolor), Maitake (Grifola frondosa), Shitake (Lentinula edodes)||1.9 g||†|
|Beta-1, 3 glucan [purified from Saccharomyces cerevisiae]||75 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established|
|Other Ingredients:Vegetable capsule (Hypromellos and, water), vegatable celluose (Bamboo Fiber)|
Powder As a dietary supplement, take one scoop, 1-2 times a day, or as recommended by your healthcare provider
|Serving Size: 1/2 scoop (2g)|
|Servings per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|MycoTick Shield Proprietary Blend of Herbally Enhanced Mushrooms Cordyceps sinensis isolate (Cordyceps sinensis), Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) ,Turkey tail (Trametes versicolor), Shitake (Lentinula edodes)||75 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established|
FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
Are MycoTick Shield capsules less potent or effective than the powder form of the product?
Both MycoTick Shield powder and capsules are equally effective. The powder, however, may be absorbed into the bloodstream more rapidly.*
Where Does the Beta-Glucan Come From?
The Beta-glucan is derived from yeast - but the mushrooms also contribute a substantial amount of B-glucan, which is naturally occuring in the mushrooms.
I have an Allergy to Mushrooms – can I Take this Product?
Yes, the mushrooms contained in MycoTick Shield are non-allergenic, medicinal mushroom mycelium. For individuals concerned about Candida (yeast condition), the medicinal mushrooms contained in MycoTick Shield are actually designed to support and balance this condition, and will not aggravate yeast related conditions.*
Where are the Mushrooms Grown?
All medicinal mushrooms contained in ecoNugenics'® products are cultivated in a strictly controlled, certified organic environment in Northern California.
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback